Terms & Conditions
- When booking accommodation with Wild Canvas, you are agreeing to enter into a binding contract with us.
- Every guest attending must have a valid ticket and be registered on your booking.
- We are limited to the number of people on site and so reserve the right to refuse entry to guests who have not booked correctly.
- Luxury camping is booked per tent configuration (Single, Double, Triple or Quad). The correct number of guests must be booked to ensure we control numbers on site and have details for Covid Track and Trace. If you have any questions please contact the Wild Canvas team.
- The tipi comes with two beds any additional beds or bedding is chargeable as per the booking form.
- Regular camping is charged per person but booked by pitch. We advise each pitch be made up of one household bubble only.
- Infants and children (0-3 years old) can attend as a regular camper at no additional cost; but they must be added to your booking.
- Our campsite bookings across the site are a fixed ticket of three nights. Tipis are booked for a minimum four nights due to the Covid-19 prevention set-up requirements.
- The price of your ticket will not be affected if you choose to arrive later or leave earlier.
- No regular camping tents should be pitched next to tipis. Please contact us for any tipi/tent combination requests.
- Travel insurance is always advisable when being away from home, abroad or in the UK.
- No Dogs are allowed onsite.
- No unsupervised youths under 18
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- Open fires are only allowed in raised fire pits. No fires are allowed on the ground in any circumstance.
- BBQs must be raised off the ground. No Gas stoves to be used inside tents.
- Acoustic music and musicians welcome. No drums/bongos. All music ends at 10 pm.
- Small scale, individual personal speakers are aloud. But, please respect your neighbours, and no amplified music after 9pm.
- Strictly no breaking of the law including: disregard for government guidelines on social distancing, use of illegal drugs, or violence and aggression. Anyone seen to be breaking the law will be asked to leave the campsite and will forfeit their right to a refund.
- Please leave no trace. All litter should either be taken home, or disposed of appropriately in recycling bins provided. Guests that leave rubbish may forfeit an amount of their security deposit to pay for their rubbish removal. or may be billed as we do not take a deposit?
- No fireworks, lanterns, weapons, generators, dangerous materials or substances are allowed on the campsite.
- Smoking is permitted on site, as long as it is not in a covered area or around children. Please pick up any cigarette butts and dispose of them safely and ensure they are properly extinguished. If a pitch, or tipi is left littered with butts, a fine may be incurred for cleaning. Please respect the land and pick them up!
- We reserve the right to remove any campers who act inappropriately or do not follow our guidelines as set out in this document.
- The Wild Canvas site is on a working farm and surrounded by beautiful woods and fields. However, this brings risks associated with wild and farm animals, poisonous plants and uneven surfaces. We accept no responsibility for any injuries or illness that you suffer as a result of bites, stings or from eating or playing with poisonous plants or tripping or falling on uneven natural surfaces.
- Children are free to explore the site, but they remain their parents’ responsibility at ALL times.
- Driving on site 5 mph, no driving after dark, (except by arrangement with Wild Canvas site crew). Parking is only allowed in allocated areas. There is no parking next to tents. Please do not drink and drive.
- Wild Canvas will not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or damage whatsoever to persons, tents, accessories or contents during your stay with us.
- All cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles are parked at their owners’ risk. Wild Canvas Camping accepts no liability for loss or damage to cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles.
- Wild Canvas can take no responsibility for the weather conditions at the time of your visit. We recommend that you come prepared with suitable clothing and footwear, so that you can enjoy the charm of the natural environment in all its diversity.
- Wild Canvas reserves the right to close the campsite in extreme or dangerous weather conditions. The decision to do this is entirely at our discretion.
- Our campsites are adjoining or near to agricultural land used for farming and forestry. Campers must be careful when entering these areas whilst staying with us. If you are unsure about whether an area is accessible to campers please see the site map or consult Wild Canvas staff.
- By booking with Wild Canvas you are acknowledging that you are aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of entering the campsite.
- We take Corona virus very seriously and have developed a set of guidelines to ensure Site hygiene standards are maintained. We have also designed the layout of the camp in line with social distancing guidelines.
- Those staying in fully furnished tipis will be asked to strip the linen off their beds and leave for collection in the plastic bags provided for collection by Wild Canvas staff.
- If your booking involves groups of families and friends, it is paramount that these groups observe the Government guidance on social distancing at the time of their stay.
- Reluctance to observe social distancing rules will not be considered sufficient reason to trigger our credit or refund policy for new bookings.
- If you are concerned about social distancing effectiveness on site, we are not able to refund for this. We will be operating within the boundaries as stated by the government at any given time during the camp site opening period and as such, we cannot refund people based on their personal preferences. Please contact us with any social distancing queries and we will be happy to discuss or demonstrate the measures in place to reassure you and your family.
- We expect all of our visitors to follow strict hand washing, distancing and hygiene measures for the duration of their stay.
- Please see our Corona virus risk assessment
Booking and Payment
- Your booking is only confirmed once we receive payment in full. Failure to complete the payment process means your booking may be voided or rejected. Please contact us if you have issues with the payment system and we can check whether it has been successful or not. We cannot reserve bookings or pitches without payment.
- After we have received payment, a booking confirmation will be sent via email. Please contact us if you do not receive this or check your spam folder. Please read through the Booking Confirmation carefully and notify us of any errors immediately so we can rectify them.
- You must be over 18 years of age to make a booking.
- Pitches and tipis must be booked for specific dates. If you which to extend your stay we will do our best to accommodate you but regret that this may not always be possible due to other booking commitments or site capacity issues relating to our Covid-19 risk assessment.
- We reserve the right to decline tipi hire or tent pitch extension at our discretion.
- When you register for tickets on the event website, we will use your information to process your registration and provide you with information relating to the event. The details we collect from you will not be shared with other organisations unless it is directly linked to a supplier that is organising an element of your attendance eg. Booked workshops, pre-ordered food, tipi bookings.
- We are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, notifiable diseases, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”).
- However, due to the changing nature of government guidelines on Covid-19 we will attempt to make full refunds should guidance change and prevent the Event from taking place.
- We will make refunds without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we receive notice of cancellation. We will make the refund using the same means of payment as was used for the booking.
- All cancellations must be sent to the event organisers by email or letter and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellation 28 days or more prior to event commencing = 10% non-refundable
- Cancellation 7 to 27 days prior to event commencing = 50% non-refundable
- Cancellation 0 to 6 days prior to event commencing = non-refundable
The above applies to all tickets and add on purchases. Wild Canvas cannot be held responsible for emails/letters sent but not received by us, cancellations only applied after receipt of acknowledgement by us.
- If you have not arrived by noon on the day following your booking start date we will treat your booking as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to any refund. You will forfeit your pitch and if you arrive after this point you are not guaranteed a booking. It is our right and at our discretion to refuse entry to the campsite if we are fully booked or unable to accommodate you at short notice when you have arrived late, cancelled or made changes to your booking without prior confirmation.
- Where possible, we will attempt to reschedule your booking to another date if you, or a member of your booking party, needs to isolate due to Covid-19.
We strongly recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have any problems during your stay, please let us know immediately so we can try and sort them out while you are here. If you have any complaints thereafter, please address them to;
Business Address: 37a Rosendale Road, London SE21 8DY
Wild Canvas Camping or their staff or business partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage to visitor’s property, however caused. We accept no liability for injury sustained to any party whilst on our campsites.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.