Safeguarding our visitors, our team, and the local community is our priority and therefore we have put measures in place to keep you safe, and limit the potential spread of corona virus. While staff will be equipped with the appropriate PPE our main approaches to combating the risks presented by Covid 19 will be through supporting and maintaining social distancing and appropriate hygiene routines and practices.
What we are doing;
- We are keeping visitor numbers low and operating at under 5% of our site’s capacity. This will give all those joining us plenty of space for camping, playing and relaxing.
- We offer generous, allocated pitches for each booking, both for those in their own tents or in our tipis.
- All our facilities have a comprehensive cleaning schedule and toilets are allocated to specific camping areas.
- Shower blocks, toilets and touch points will be cleaned 3 times a day with UK Govt recommended cleaning fluid.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at all facilities and throughout the site.
- We will follow current government and local authority guidelines in relation to all operational, hygiene and safety issues.
- Should the event be cancelled prior to your arrival due to changes in government guidelines regarding Covid-19 and campsites, we will offer a full refund of your booking. We will make refunds without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day of cancellation. You can see more in our cancellation policy.
- The facilities will operate with a queuing and cleaning process; we ask you to follow this in accordance with government guidelines. We will clean facilities thoroughly throughout the day.
- Guests not following the government guidelines relating to social distancing whilst on-site, will be asked to leave and will forfeit their right to a refund.
- Our pitch sizes are generous and recommended for a maximum of one household, or household bubble per pitch.
- Food can be pre-booked and ordered on-site. Food can be delivered to Tipi pitches to avoid the need to visit catering areas and eliminating the potential for long queues.
- Workshops may have limited spaces due to socially distanced set-ups.
- Check in will be conducted outdoors and pre-check in information will be sent to you before you arrive.
- All payments on site will be contactless.
What you can do;
- We request that everyone on site to be as self-sufficient as possible. It is important to reduce contact in communal areas. Consider bringing your own cooking and washing up equipment.
- We request that guests limit trips to local villages and shops for provisions. We are working with local shops and food producers to ensure that most necessities should be available on site; including hot meals, drinks, toilet paper, soaps, sanitisers and daily essentials such as bread and coffee.
- There will be no communal cooking areas, fridges or ice pack cooling service. The shop will sell ice.
- We advise that everyone uses the conveniently located hand sanitisers before AND after touching any equipment or furniture around the campsite and venues.
- Please advise your children to sanitise their hands regularly.
We will happily refund any booking that can’t be enjoyed in the event we are forced to shut down the camp. We will be happy to reschedule your booking to another possible date if you, or a member of your booking party, needs to isolate.